Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Oboronservis Company denies its premises was searched

October 25, 2012, 12:37 UTC+3
Earlier SK spokesman said that the head investigative department opened five criminal cases into illegal deals with real estate, land plots and shares owned by the Oboronservis
1 pages in this article

MOSCOW, October 25 (Itar-Tass) — The Oboronservis company has denied that a search was conducted on its premises. "The information released on the Internet has nothing to do with us," an official of the Oboronservis’s receiving room told Itar-Tass on Thursday. "No criminal case against the company was opened; neither any of the documents were confiscated," the source said.

Commenting on reports released by a number of media outlets that Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov had personally been to the Oboronservis office, the source told Itar-Tass that “no visitors, especially the defense minister, had been to the company.”

Earlier on Thursday spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee (SK) Vladimir Markin said that the SK head investigative department opened five criminal cases into illegal deals with real estate, land plots and shares owned by the Oboronservis which is under the Defense Ministry's control.

According to preliminary estimates the losses inflicted as a result of the illegal deals with eight real estate facilities rose to more than three billion roubles, Markin said. In the framework of the criminal cases the investigators have been searching the Oboronservis offices, confiscating documents and questioning senior officials of the company, the SK spokesman said.

 

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама