FIFA report on Russia’s 2018 bidding dismisses Western media allegations — LOC chiefSport June 27, 19:53
Kremlin says its computers not affected by hacker attackRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 27, 18:55
Security experts urge Putin, Trump to overcome disagreementsWorld June 27, 18:51
Jury to deliver verdict on Nemtsov murder case on June 28Society & Culture June 27, 18:42
Syrian president visits Russia’s Khmeymim airbaseWorld June 27, 18:17
National Guard to complete assigned missions both in Russia and abroadMilitary & Defense June 27, 18:10
Key facts about St. Petersburg International Maritime Defense ShowMilitary & Defense June 27, 17:57
Rosneft, Mars and Nivea are among victims of massive cyber attack in RussiaBusiness & Economy June 27, 17:04
Russian anti-doping body working on future strategy planSport June 27, 17:01
BAIKONUR, October 22 (Itar-Tass) —— The state commission in Baikonur on Monday took the final decision on the international expedition crewmembers who will start out for the International Space Station on October 23.
Russians Oleg Novistky and Yevgeny Tarelkin and American Kevin Ford will start out aboard the Soyuz TMA-06M spacecraft for the ISS on Tuesday, a commission member told Itar-Tass.
Orbital Expedition 33/34 will last four months.
In September, the interdepartmental commission gave the highest “fifth” mark to the crew for the qualification exam results. Backup crewmembers Pavel Vinogradov, Alexander Misurkin and Christopher Cassidy also showed excellent skills on the models of the Russian ISS segment and a Soyuz TMA-M.
After space shuttles stopped to fly last year, Russian Soyuzes are the only vehicles to carry crews to the ISS and back.
The liftoff of Soyuz-TMA-06M is planned for 14:51 Moscow time, October 23.