Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Istanbul explosions leave 15 dead, 69 wounded — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
Russian diplomat urges Western reporters to be unbiased in war news coverageRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 10, 20:08
BAIKONUR, October 22 (Itar-Tass) —— The state commission in Baikonur on Monday took the final decision on the international expedition crewmembers who will start out for the International Space Station on October 23.
Russians Oleg Novistky and Yevgeny Tarelkin and American Kevin Ford will start out aboard the Soyuz TMA-06M spacecraft for the ISS on Tuesday, a commission member told Itar-Tass.
Orbital Expedition 33/34 will last four months.
In September, the interdepartmental commission gave the highest “fifth” mark to the crew for the qualification exam results. Backup crewmembers Pavel Vinogradov, Alexander Misurkin and Christopher Cassidy also showed excellent skills on the models of the Russian ISS segment and a Soyuz TMA-M.
After space shuttles stopped to fly last year, Russian Soyuzes are the only vehicles to carry crews to the ISS and back.
The liftoff of Soyuz-TMA-06M is planned for 14:51 Moscow time, October 23.