Currency converter
^
News Feed
News Search Topics
ОК
Use filter
You can filter your feed,
by choosing only interesting
sections.
Loading

Criminal cases of two participants in rallies in Bolotnaya Square to be separate processes

August 21, 2012, 15:53 UTC+3
Maxim Luzyanin and Mikhail Kosenko are accused of participation in mass disorders and of use of force against the police
1 pages in this article
Photo ITAR-TASS

Photo ITAR-TASS

MOSCOW, August 21 (Itar-Tass) —— Criminal cases of two supposed participants in mass rallies in Moscow’s Bolotnaya Square – Maxim Luzyanin and Mikhail Kosenko - will be separate processes, Spokesman of Russia’s Investigative Committee Vladimir Markin said on Tuesday.

Maxim Luzyanin and Mikhail Kosenko are accused of participation in mass disorders and of use of force against the police.

“Luzyanin has been informed on the end of the investigative actions and soon he will start studying materials of the criminal case,” Markin said. “The criminal case on Kosenko is also at the final stage of investigation.”

Presently, there are 16 people accused of involvement in the disorders in Bolotnaya Square, where twelve suspects have been arrested, another suspect, Marina Baronova is obliged not to leave the country, and Alexandra Dukhanina of 18 is under home confinement.

On May 6, the March of Millions rally of the opposition, which had been approved by the authorities, grew into clashes with the police and mass disorders. Protesters tried to break through the police cordon. Some participants were hurling stones at the police, resisted detention trying to tear down police helmets. During that day, the police detained over 400 people, about 30 police got injured, and several dozen people were wounded.

Show more
In other media
Реклама
Реклама