Press review: Macron’s 'independent policy' display and MC-21’s maiden flight to successPress Review May 29, 13:00
Tefft confirms Huntsman may soon replace him as US ambassador to RussiaWorld May 29, 12:17
Le Pen says Putin’s visit to France will bolster relations between countriesWorld May 29, 12:13
Russia to respond to diplomats’ expulsion from Estonia on tit-for-tat basisRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 29, 11:49
French minister comments on Macron-Putin talksWorld May 29, 11:15
Russia condemns North Korea’s new missile testRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 29, 10:17
Trump’s administration seeks to restart Ukraine peace process — mediaWorld May 29, 9:38
WannaCry ransomware may be authored by hackers from Southern China — mediaWorld May 29, 8:58
Russia’s Eastern Military District receives new shipment of Terminator helicoptersMilitary & Defense May 29, 8:18
MOSCOW, August 6 (Itar-Tass) —— A Proton-Ma carrier rocket with two satellites blasted off from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, at 23:31 Moscow time on Monday, August 6.
The rocket is carrying two satellites: the Russian telecom satellite Express-MD2, the first after last year’s accident, and the satellite Telkom-3, the first Indonesian one assembled in Russia.
At 23:41 Moscow time, the booster and the satellites separated from the carrier rocket and continued to fly along the preset trajectory.
The satellites are scheduled to separate from the booster and reach the target orbit between 08:30 and 9:15 Moscow time on August 7, Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) spokesman Alexei Kuznetsov said.