Ukraine names conditions for Minsk accords' political part implementationWorld May 24, 20:44
Blaze-stricken Siberian areas expecting downpours that may quash firesSociety & Culture May 24, 19:45
Contact Group on Ukraine proposes more areas of disengagementWorld May 24, 19:39
Russian Emergencies Ministry says over 70 homes burn down in SiberiaSociety & Culture May 24, 18:49
International Chekhov Theater festival opens its doors for 13th time in MoscowSociety & Culture May 24, 18:44
Putin decorates commandoes for two-day face-to-face clash with militants in SyriaRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 24, 18:31
Experts say rising military spending to push Europe to reconsider NATO’s roleRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 24, 17:56
Poll shows 25% of Russians expect headway in ties with France during Macron’s presidencySociety & Culture May 24, 17:33
Former Finnish PM points to signs of improvement in Russia-West relationsWorld May 24, 17:20
MOSCOW, August 6 (Itar-Tass) —— A Proton-Ma carrier rocket with two satellites blasted off from Baikonur, Kazakhstan, at 23:31 Moscow time on Monday, August 6.
The rocket is carrying two satellites: the Russian telecom satellite Express-MD2, the first after last year’s accident, and the satellite Telkom-3, the first Indonesian one assembled in Russia.
At 23:41 Moscow time, the booster and the satellites separated from the carrier rocket and continued to fly along the preset trajectory.
The satellites are scheduled to separate from the booster and reach the target orbit between 08:30 and 19:15 Moscow time on August 7, Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) spokesman Alexei Kuznetsov said.