ARAF to check information from new ARD film on doping in Russian sportSport January 22, 22:47
All countries observe oil output cuts agreement — Russian energy ministerBusiness & Economy January 22, 16:59
Rogozin calls "dangerous incident" UK botched missile launchRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 22, 16:32
Medvedev calls United Russia ruling party, president's main resourceRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 22, 16:27
Mutko calls silly information Infantino asks him not to run for RFU headSport January 22, 16:24
Seven parties to participate in Syrian talksWorld January 22, 9:54
Russia’s Pavlyuchenkova reaches Australian Open quarterfinalsSport January 22, 7:19
IBU Executive Board finds no grouns to suspend Russia's biathlon teamSport January 21, 22:53
Russia terrified watching monuments destroyed in Palmyra — culture ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 21, 17:08
MOSCOW, July 20 (Itar-Tass) — The press service of the Khrunichev State Space Research and Production Centre has said that the launch of the Proton-M rocket with two satellites - Telekom-3 and Express-MD2 is likely to be postponed.
“So far there is the likelihood of the launch postponement until the beginning of August, but it has not been confirmed yet,” the press service told Itar-Tass. “There is a need to conduct additional checks,” representatives of the Khrunichev Centre explained. “Everything will become clear regarding the launch date by the weekend.”
Initially, the launch of the Proton-M carrier rocket with the Breeze-M upper stage and two spacecraft - Telekom-3 and Express-MD2 was scheduled for July 26 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome.