Putin visits Russian cultural center in ParisSociety & Culture May 30, 3:37
Search engine Yandex denies transfer of Ukrainians' personal data to Russian intelligenceWorld May 30, 0:11
At least 137 people injured in Moscow storm — sourceWorld May 30, 0:05
Ukraine's security service accuses search engine Yandex of leaking personal info to MoscowWorld May 30, 0:03
Kamaz to supply at least 1,000 trucks to Philippines by 2020Business & Economy May 29, 21:49
Moscow ready to offer clarifications over incident with Montenegrin MPRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 29, 21:09
Moscow mayor says Monday's hurricane in Moscow 'unprecedented'Society & Culture May 29, 20:56
Moldovan president slams government’s decision to expel Russian diplomatsWorld May 29, 20:52
Macron lashes out at Russian news agency Sputnik, RT channel over campaign coverageWorld May 29, 20:11
ST. PETERSBURG, June 21 (Itar-Tass) —— The preliminary phase of the probe into the crash of the Sukhoi Superjet-100 in Indonesia is over. There had been no technical failure on board, the president of the United Aircraft-building Corporation, Mikhail Pogosian, has told the media.
“The preliminary investigation has been completed. The readings registered by cockpit voice and flight data recorders have been retrieved and interpreted. Industry and Trade Ministry officials are now studying the details. But at this point it is already clear that there had been no technical failure on board.
Pogosian is uncertain for how much longer the investigation may last. He expressed the hope that it would not take much time.