Astana talks on Syria can be held in mid-SeptemberWorld August 22, 9:05
Fifty-eight injured and nine taken to hospital after Rostov-on-Don fireSociety & Culture August 22, 8:25
North Korean leader secretly visited border area — mediaWorld August 22, 8:13
US visa changes to affect mainly Russian independent travelers, says authorityBusiness & Economy August 21, 21:07
CAS upholds life ban for ex-president of Russian athleticsSport August 21, 20:03
Police confirms man shot dead in Subirats was Barcelona attack perpetratorWorld August 21, 19:50
Premiere for historical drama Matilda rescheduled for late OctoberSociety & Culture August 21, 19:45
Fire in Russia’s Rostov-on-Don fully containedWorld August 21, 19:37
Russia wins two golds on second day of 2017 Universiade in TaipeiSport August 21, 19:29
ST. PETERSBURG, June 21 (Itar-Tass) —— The preliminary phase of the probe into the crash of the Sukhoi Superjet-100 in Indonesia is over. There had been no technical failure on board, the president of the United Aircraft-building Corporation, Mikhail Pogosian, has told the media.
“The preliminary investigation has been completed. The readings registered by cockpit voice and flight data recorders have been retrieved and interpreted. Industry and Trade Ministry officials are now studying the details. But at this point it is already clear that there had been no technical failure on board.
Pogosian is uncertain for how much longer the investigation may last. He expressed the hope that it would not take much time.