Putin proposes extending term of Russia's Central Bank chiefBusiness & Economy March 22, 21:49
Mayor says investigation into London attack is underwayWorld March 22, 21:16
Ukrainian radicals urge Poroshenko to nationalize Russian banks’ subsidiariesBusiness & Economy March 22, 20:51
Peru is back on 2018 Dakar Rally track alongside with Bolivia, ArgentinaSport March 22, 20:08
Three dead, twenty injured in London attack — policeWorld March 22, 19:59
Stadium in Russia's Dagestan to be named after pole-vault queen IsinbayevaSport March 22, 19:19
Top pilots to fly Su-30SM jets over Moscow on Victory DayMilitary & Defense March 22, 18:53
Russian design bureau ready to integrate BrahMos missiles into frigates for Indian NavyMilitary & Defense March 22, 18:50
London police say they are treating Westminster incident as terrorismWorld March 22, 18:45
BANGKOK, May 21 (Itar-Tass) — The search operation on the site of Russia’s Sukhoi Superjet 100 crash in Indonesia has been completed, although no parametric flight data recorder was found, Madja Daryatmo, the head of the Indonesian National Search and Rescue Agency, said on Monday.
“We failed to find anything important during three days added to the search operation, although we expanded the search area,” he said.
The operation to evacuate bodies of the plane crash victims was completed on May 18. On Sunday Indonesia’s police informed that it had identified 45 crash victims.
At the end of last week Indonesian and Russian aviation specialists copied the information from the plane’s voice recorder and started to decode it. According to the existing information, the record’s quality is satisfactory.
The Sukhoi Superjet 100 crashed on May 9 during its demonstration flight in Jakarta. There were 45 people onboard – 35 Indonesians, eight Russians, a citizen of France and one American.