Turkey declares one day of national mourning over Istanbul terrorist attackWorld December 11, 7:10
Turkish authorities impose media ban on coverage of Istanbul explosionWorld December 11, 3:01
Erdogan says Istanbul terrorist attack causes fatalitiesWorld December 11, 2:52
Istanbul explosions leave 15 dead, 69 wounded — TV channelWorld December 11, 2:38
Three settlements in Syria join cessation of hostilities — Russia’s Defense MinistryWorld December 11, 2:34
TV: Islamic State re-enters ancient city of PalmyraWorld December 10, 21:20
Saudi minister says Russia led consultations process with OPECBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:41
UK foreign secretary says protection of civilians should be 'top priority' in SyriaWorld December 10, 20:31
Non-OPEC states join historic oil cut dealBusiness & Economy December 10, 20:23
BANGKOK, May 18 (Itar-Tass) — The evacuation of remains of the Sukhoi Superjet 100 crash victims has been suspended, head of the Indonesian National Transport Security Agency Madhya Daryatmo said on Friday.
“The evacuation is suspended, but it will resume if new remains are found,” he said. “On the tenth day of the search, we found no new remains on the crash scene, and the evacuation was suspended in the afternoon.”
Meanwhile, Russian and Indonesian experts are deciphering data from the SSJ100 speech recorder. The parametric data recorder of the SSJ100 has not been found so far. The Indonesian media said that the deciphering of speech recorder data might take longer if the parametric data recorder was not found.
Russia’s aircraft crashed during a show flight in Indonesia on May 9. It fell down in an area difficult of access not far from Jakarta, at the altitude of 1.7 kilometers. All the 45 people aboard, including 35 Indonesians, eight Russians, a citizen of France and a citizen of the United States, died in the crash. Fifteen crash victims have been identified by now.