Muslims worldwide celebrate Eid al-FitrSociety & Culture June 25, 5:18
Mexico knocks out Russia from FIFA Confederations Cup with 2-1 win in KazanSport June 24, 19:59
Putin visits Crimean youth camp ArtekSociety & Culture June 24, 19:42
Conflict around Qatar should be settled by diplomatic means - source at Foreign MinistryRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 24, 16:44
More than 237,000 fans attend Confederations Cup matches already - Deputy PM MutkoSport June 24, 15:03
Sistema's president hopes for dialogue with Rosneft on settlement agreementBusiness & Economy June 24, 14:56
CNN deletes article about meeting between Scaramucci and Russian Direct Investment FundWorld June 24, 13:12
Ukrainian Army units shell Donetsk Republic in first hours of newceasefireWorld June 24, 5:19
Politician says Russia vs Mexico football game will be interesting to watchSport June 23, 21:11
MOSCOW, May 4 (Itar-Tass) —— The Moscow prosecutors office issued a warning against infringement of law to organizers of unauthorized actions planned in Moscow for May 6.
Sources in the prosecutor office said that the warning had been made in connection with the plan of activists of opposition movements to stage a protest action in downtown Moscow, including the Manege Square.
“The action was not coordinated with the authorities, as is required by law. However, one of the organizers of the action, Yulia Kazakova, placed in the internet information about the planned action and urged citizens to participate in it. In order to prevent a possible breach of law the Savyolovsky inter-district prosecutors office addressed a warning to Yulia Kazakova,” sources in the prosecutor office reported.
The prosecutor office of the Central Administrative District addressed warnings to Mark Galperin, Natalia Chernyshova and Artyom Potrekhalichev, the organizers of unauthorized actions planned to be held in the Manege Square on May 6.