Russian, Tajik troops hold joint anti-terror drills in AsiaMilitary & Defense March 27, 9:11
US calls for release of detained participants in unsanctioned rallies across RussiaWorld March 27, 6:37
Russia conducts six humanitarian operations in Syria in 24 hoursSociety & Culture March 27, 6:34
Talks on banning nuclear weapons begin in UN without Russia, USWorld March 27, 6:28
Meeting with Putin of exceptional importance for Serbia — premierWorld March 27, 4:16
Election in Moldova shows people support rapprochement with Russia - Socialist factionWorld March 27, 4:06
Former Zenit FC player Kazachenok dies at 64Sport March 27, 1:37
Russian senior MP calls on EU politicians not to hide heads in sand in Syrian settlementRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 26, 18:09
Three Russian fans stabbed after football match in BelgradeSport March 26, 3:28
MOSCOW, May 3 (Itar-Tass) —— The organizers of the so-called " March of Millions" which the opposition plans to conduct near the Kremlin on May 6, claimed that they received no reply yet from the Moscow Mayor's Office to their notification.
"We have received no reply to our notification about the planned rally; the deadline for the reply was changed several times; we had been expecting the reply to come by 3.00 pm Thursday, but it never came. The Mayor's Office does not even answer telephone calls,” Co-chairperson of the Moscow branch of Solidarity movement Sergei Davidis told Itar-Tass.
"Now we have been preparing a statement which says that the Moscow Mayor’s Office has violated the law. We are inviting all those who want to come to the Kremlin to turn up there on Sunday evening. The exact place and time of the rally will be specified,” Davidis added.
Negotiations about the rally the opposition plans to conduct on May 6 have been going on since Thursday morning.