Moscow still sees no progress in Viktor Bout caseRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 16:03
Putin will hold negotiations with any president elected in the US — KremlinRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 16:01
Russian diplomat stresses US marines deployment to Norway won't improve securityRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 15:12
Vladimir Putin at All-Russia People's Front meeting in Crimea: live from YaltaRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 15:11
CIS forces hold simulated launches of antiaircraft missilesMilitary & Defense October 26, 15:09
Russia-Egypt first anti-terrorism drillsMilitary & Defense October 26, 15:06
Kremlin will not react towards Ukraine's MP Savchenko arrival in MoscowRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 14:34
Head of auditor giant wins Top Russian Managers AwardBusiness & Economy October 26, 14:31
Flying laboratory for A-100 Premier advanced aircraft radar takes off for first timeMilitary & Defense October 26, 14:29
MOSCOW, May 3 (Itar-Tass) —— The organizers of the so-called " March of Millions" which the opposition plans to conduct near the Kremlin on May 6, claimed that they received no reply yet from the Moscow Mayor's Office to their notification.
"We have received no reply to our notification about the planned rally; the deadline for the reply was changed several times; we had been expecting the reply to come by 3.00 pm Thursday, but it never came. The Mayor's Office does not even answer telephone calls,” Co-chairperson of the Moscow branch of Solidarity movement Sergei Davidis told Itar-Tass.
"Now we have been preparing a statement which says that the Moscow Mayor’s Office has violated the law. We are inviting all those who want to come to the Kremlin to turn up there on Sunday evening. The exact place and time of the rally will be specified,” Davidis added.
Negotiations about the rally the opposition plans to conduct on May 6 have been going on since Thursday morning.