Politician says Russia vs Mexico football game will be interesting to watchSport June 23, 21:11
Kyrgyz president sees revival of relations with Russia as major result of his tenureWorld June 23, 20:49
Ex-premier says initiative to impeach Poroshenko stems from Ukraine’s economy collapseWorld June 23, 20:20
This week in photos: Confederations Cup opening and summer solstice celebrationsSociety & Culture June 23, 19:11
Turkish ambassador to Russia: Moscow and Ankara to join efforts in war on terrorWorld June 23, 18:45
Ukraine’s finance ministry files appeal to London Court against Russia in $3 bln debt caseBusiness & Economy June 23, 18:42
Ukrainian society tired of Poroshenko’s policy — expertRussian Politics & Diplomacy June 23, 17:58
Deutsche Welle sees Russian international broadcasters as threat to European ideasWorld June 23, 17:34
Watchdog claims Telegram provides means of communication to terroristsBusiness & Economy June 23, 16:45
DNEPROPETROVSK, April 29 (Itar-Tass) —— Bomb disposal specialists and crime scene investigators on Saturday completed the work to collect material evidence on the sites of explosions in Dnepropetrovsk. By Saturday evening cordon tapes had been removed from the crossroads of Karl Marx Avenue and Serov street. The tramway wagons damaged by the first and last blast were tugged to the depot. Karl Marx Avenue – the main street in the city – reopened to traffic. Crime scene investigators completed the examination of the sites of two other explosions, too.
Russian specialists were helping their Ukrainian counterparts at all explosion sites.
After a meeting with police officials Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich emphasized the need for solving the crimes.
“This is necessary to not just punish the culprits, but also to understand their motivation and the aims they were after,” Yanukovich said.