Meeting with Putin of exceptional importance for Serbia - premierWorld March 27, 4:16
Election in Moldova shows people support rapprochement with Russia - Socialist factionWorld March 27, 4:06
Former Zenit FC player Kazachenok dies at 64Sport March 27, 1:37
Russian senior MP calls on EU politicians not to hide heads in sand in Syrian settlementRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 26, 18:09
Three Russian fans stabbed after football match in BelgradeSport March 26, 3:28
Russia ready to take part in restoring oil production in Syria - energy ministerBusiness & Economy March 26, 3:27
Moscow disappointed over new US sanctions against Russian companies - Foreign MinistryRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 26, 1:28
US sanctions 8 Russian companies over non-proliferation lawWorld March 25, 21:53
Russia's Defense Ministry says US-led coalition unlikely to launch battle for Raqqa soonRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 25, 19:06
DNEPROPETROVSK, April 29 (Itar-Tass) —— Bomb disposal specialists and crime scene investigators on Saturday completed the work to collect material evidence on the sites of explosions in Dnepropetrovsk. By Saturday evening cordon tapes had been removed from the crossroads of Karl Marx Avenue and Serov street. The tramway wagons damaged by the first and last blast were tugged to the depot. Karl Marx Avenue – the main street in the city – reopened to traffic. Crime scene investigators completed the examination of the sites of two other explosions, too.
Russian specialists were helping their Ukrainian counterparts at all explosion sites.
After a meeting with police officials Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich emphasized the need for solving the crimes.
“This is necessary to not just punish the culprits, but also to understand their motivation and the aims they were after,” Yanukovich said.