PARNAS leader attacked during march in Nemtsov’s memorySociety & Culture February 26, 16:59
Donetsk water purification station recaptured from Ukrainian radicalsWorld February 26, 15:24
Russian skiers Ustyugov, Kryukov win team sprint at World ChampionshipsSport February 26, 15:23
Opposition activist Dadin sentenced for disorders at rallies leaves jailRussian Politics & Diplomacy February 26, 12:58
Aerospace Force chief says Russian army to get new combat jets and helicoptersMilitary & Defense February 26, 11:15
Mistura says Homs terror attacks attempt to derail Geneva talksWorld February 26, 5:49
Where to watch unique solar eclipse and spectacular ‘ring of fire’Science & Space February 26, 3:24
HNC expects Trump to correct Obama's mistakes in Syria - delegation headWorld February 26, 3:08
War on terror to dominate Geneva talks — Syrian UN envoyWorld February 25, 23:48
TOKYO, April 25 (Itar-Tass) — North Korea is unlikely to launch soon another three-stage rocket, which, according to earlier information, is already at the Tongchang-ri launch side in the northwest of the country, the South Korean JoongAng Ilbo newspaper reported on Wednesday.
According to the South Korean intelligence, the North is not demonstrating the signs of preparations for an early launch of another missile. “The entire technical personnel have left the range by now, the equipment has also been removed,” the newspaper quoted a South Korean government source. “The launch is unlikely in the short run.”
Last week, Japanese media reported that South Korean intelligence spotted at the DPRK launch site another rocket, roughly corresponding to the characteristics of the Unha-3 carrier rocket the abortive launch of which was carried out on April 13. Some experts have supposed that North Korea may launch another rocket in the short run in order to compensate for the damage to its prestige from the previous failure.