Kiev military launch more than 200 shells, destroy house in DonbassWorld October 23, 11:10
Rescuers evacuate 15 people from house hit by gas explosionSociety & Culture October 23, 11:07
Russian health minister says producing vaccines in Nicaragua is "very profitable"Society & Culture October 23, 7:36
Russia, EU should set up strategic planning committee — former foreign ministerRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 23, 6:07
DPR to raise issue of Ukrainian forces’ shellings in DPR’s south — envoyWorld October 23, 5:06
Georgia’s Orthodox patriarch to visit Moscow to mark Russian patriarch’s 70th birthdaySociety & Culture October 23, 4:21
Iraqi forces enter last settlement on northern approaches to Mosul — mediaWorld October 23, 3:56
Azerbaijan’s president says his country will not increase oil outputBusiness & Economy October 23, 3:29
Second round of parliamentary election to be held in Lithuania on SundayWorld October 23, 2:49
TOKYO, April 25 (Itar-Tass) — North Korea is unlikely to launch soon another three-stage rocket, which, according to earlier information, is already at the Tongchang-ri launch side in the northwest of the country, the South Korean JoongAng Ilbo newspaper reported on Wednesday.
According to the South Korean intelligence, the North is not demonstrating the signs of preparations for an early launch of another missile. “The entire technical personnel have left the range by now, the equipment has also been removed,” the newspaper quoted a South Korean government source. “The launch is unlikely in the short run.”
Last week, Japanese media reported that South Korean intelligence spotted at the DPRK launch site another rocket, roughly corresponding to the characteristics of the Unha-3 carrier rocket the abortive launch of which was carried out on April 13. Some experts have supposed that North Korea may launch another rocket in the short run in order to compensate for the damage to its prestige from the previous failure.