Cardinal Parolin: Dialogue of Roman Catholic and Orthodox Churches to help them feel unitySociety & Culture August 20, 8:27
Polina Dibrova, mother of three, wins Mrs. Russia 2017 beauty pageantSociety & Culture August 20, 4:41
Russian emergencies ministry plane returns from firefighting mission in ArmeniaWorld August 20, 4:39
East Ukraine conflict claimed nearly 3,000 civilian lives — ICRCWorld August 20, 1:56
Renowned Russian filmmaker Andrei Konchalovsky turns 80Society & Culture August 20, 0:48
One of seven injured in Surgut stabbing spree in critical condition — authoritiesSociety & Culture August 19, 23:51
Netanyahu expects to meet with Putin in Sochi on August 23 — Israeli premier’s officeRussian Politics & Diplomacy August 19, 22:47
Surgut attacker is identified as a local resident - investigationSociety & Culture August 19, 14:09
Combat module containing neural networks may become series in Russia in 2018 — designerMilitary & Defense August 19, 10:44
MOSCOW, March 10 (Itar-Tass) —— Russia and the League of Arab States (LAS) have adopted a joint statement on the principles of crisis settlement in Syria.
The statement adopted in Cairo on Saturday, March 9, has been published by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
It contains five points:
1) Cessation of violence by all parties.
2) Impartial monitoring mechanism.
3) No external interference.
4) Unhindered access to humanitarian aid for all Syrians.
5) Firm support to Kofi Annan’s mission in order to start political dialogue between the government and all opposition groups in accordance with the mandate within the terms of reference approved by the U.N. Secretary-General and the League of Arab States.