NATO trains Ukrainian servicemen to be dispatched to Donbass — diplomatWorld March 31, 3:36
Russian scientists get evidence allowing to seek review of WADA meldonium penaltySport March 31, 2:27
Russia calls about 100 materials of Jehovah’s Witnesses extremistSociety & Culture March 31, 2:24
SpaceX conducts first re-launch of Falcon 9 rocketScience & Space March 31, 2:23
Russian ambassador urges NATO to abandon military domination policyRussian Politics & Diplomacy March 30, 21:05
Three Russian cities interested in hosting 2023 Basketball World ChampionshipSport March 30, 21:02
White House gives no specific dates for Russian-US summitWorld March 30, 20:23
United Arab Emirates shows interest in Russian helicoptersBusiness & Economy March 30, 20:19
NATO secretary general says ceasefire in Donbass works only on paperWorld March 30, 19:47
MOSCOW, March 10 (Itar-Tass) —— Russia and the League of Arab States (LAS) have adopted a joint statement on the principles of crisis settlement in Syria.
The statement adopted in Cairo on Saturday, March 9, has been published by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
It contains five points:
1) Cessation of violence by all parties.
2) Impartial monitoring mechanism.
3) No external interference.
4) Unhindered access to humanitarian aid for all Syrians.
5) Firm support to Kofi Annan’s mission in order to start political dialogue between the government and all opposition groups in accordance with the mandate within the terms of reference approved by the U.N. Secretary-General and the League of Arab States.