Gazprom supplies to Europe reach record-breaking 590 mln cubic meters on FridayBusiness & Economy October 22, 18:24
Minsk protests against Ukraine's forced return to Kiev of Belavia planeWorld October 22, 14:05
Russian Foreign Ministry: Militants in Aleppo fail assistance delivery, civilians outflowsRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 14:03
Kremlin: Syria’s breakup may become catastrophe for the regionRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 14:00
Kremlin: Common language at Normandy Four talks is not oftenRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 13:56
Kremlin: Extending humanitarian pause in Aleppo is Putin’s independent decisionRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 13:50
Putin offered condolences to families of victims in Mi-8 crash in YamalSociety & Culture October 22, 11:20
Production of Russian flu vaccines in Nicaragua may start on October 22Society & Culture October 22, 7:44
Mascot of 2018 World Cup should be remembered like Olympic Mishka, Mutko saysSport October 22, 6:31
MOSCOW, March 10 (Itar-Tass) —— Russia and the League of Arab States (LAS) have adopted a joint statement on the principles of crisis settlement in Syria.
The statement adopted in Cairo on Saturday, March 9, has been published by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
It contains five points:
1) Cessation of violence by all parties.
2) Impartial monitoring mechanism.
3) No external interference.
4) Unhindered access to humanitarian aid for all Syrians.
5) Firm support to Kofi Annan’s mission in order to start political dialogue between the government and all opposition groups in accordance with the mandate within the terms of reference approved by the U.N. Secretary-General and the League of Arab States.