Putin-Macron first meeting round-upWorld May 29, 19:00
Expert predicts tensions between China and US will escalateWorld May 29, 18:22
Raging thunderstorm strikes Moscow leaving seven dead, 69 injured — sourceWorld May 29, 18:01
MP rips Montenegrin top envoy's anti-Russia hype as lies, loyalty ‘display’ for NATORussian Politics & Diplomacy May 29, 17:44
Brazilian football stars Cafu, Lucio take Confederations Cup trophy on tour to GermanySport May 29, 17:02
Violent thunderstorm hits MoscowWorld May 29, 16:59
Russian rocket artillery to be rearmed with upgraded launchers by 2020Military & Defense May 29, 16:44
Wolf, Lynx and Tiger: Russian military vehiclesMilitary & Defense May 29, 16:36
Russia to begin trials of new military transport plane in late 2017Military & Defense May 29, 16:18
MOSCOW, March 10 (Itar-Tass) —— Russia and the League of Arab States (LAS) have adopted a joint statement on the principles of crisis settlement in Syria.
The statement adopted in Cairo on Saturday, March 9, has been published by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
It contains five points:
1) Cessation of violence by all parties.
2) Impartial monitoring mechanism.
3) No external interference.
4) Unhindered access to humanitarian aid for all Syrians.
5) Firm support to Kofi Annan’s mission in order to start political dialogue between the government and all opposition groups in accordance with the mandate within the terms of reference approved by the U.N. Secretary-General and the League of Arab States.