McLaren report’s allegations to be taken to legal courts — former Sports Minister MutkoSport December 09, 21:41
Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks to continue — EC energy chiefBusiness & Economy December 09, 21:11
Russian diplomat says concept of Syria’s moderate opposition has failedRussian Politics & Diplomacy December 09, 20:58
Hollywood star Schwarzenegger to appear in Russian adventure filmSociety & Culture December 09, 20:53
Restoration of Palmyra possible after ending of hostilities in Syria — ministerSociety & Culture December 09, 20:35
Gazprom ready to supply gas to Ukraine — Russia’s energy ministerBusiness & Economy December 09, 20:08
WADA chief alarmed over statements in McLaren reportSport December 09, 19:04
Russian sports minister: McLaren’s words on "institutional conspiracy" erroneousSport December 09, 18:59
Russian PM says sanctions 'not worth loss they cause for business'Business & Economy December 09, 18:24
MOSCOW, March 10 (Itar-Tass) —— Russia and the League of Arab States (LAS) have adopted a joint statement on the principles of crisis settlement in Syria.
The statement adopted in Cairo on Saturday, March 9, has been published by the Russian Foreign Ministry.
It contains five points:
1) Cessation of violence by all parties.
2) Impartial monitoring mechanism.
3) No external interference.
4) Unhindered access to humanitarian aid for all Syrians.
5) Firm support to Kofi Annan’s mission in order to start political dialogue between the government and all opposition groups in accordance with the mandate within the terms of reference approved by the U.N. Secretary-General and the League of Arab States.