Privileges to certain languages in Ukraine’s education law to worsen situation — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 20, 21:46
International balance of forces in Syria after Raqqa’s liberation unclear yet — expertMilitary & Defense October 20, 21:05
Russia to resume import of aubergines, pomegranates from Turkey since October 30Business & Economy October 20, 20:18
International station to orbit Moon at 70,000 km distance from EarthScience & Space October 20, 20:09
US indulging in lies to have UN-OPCW mission’s mandate extended — Foreign MinistryRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 20, 19:31
This week in photos: Diplomatic kiss, Paddington's dance and French bank in flamesSociety & Culture October 20, 17:46
Scientific team unlocks secret to supercaps’ vast capacity as ‘the battery of the future’Science & Space October 20, 17:40
Russian economy’s losses from cyber threats may surge fourfold in two yearsBusiness & Economy October 20, 16:52
Nornickel to begin construction of golf field in Siberia in 2018Business & Economy October 20, 16:10
IRKUTSK, February 22 (Itar-Tass) — The production of bleached pulp at the Baikal pulp and paper mill will reach 80 percent of estimated capacity in March 2012, an company administration official told Itar-Tass.
After production stopped in November 2008, the BTsBK resumed operation in March 2010, but the output has not exceeded 60 percent of rated capacity since.
"In March 2012, the first stage of repairs was completed of the timber shop of the BTsBK and the Timber Exchange which is an integral part of production," the official said.
In February, the company launched the third technological processing line for conversion into industrial chips. The BTsBK administration said the paper mill has fully resolved the problem of shortage of timber, by ensuring a stable non-decreasing reserve for one-month production cycle.
Three technological liens of the paper mill process more than 50,000 cubic meters of raw materials supplied from the Irkutsk region, the Krasnoyarsk and Baikal Territories and Buryatia.
The BTsBK was commissioned in 1966. Rosimpushchestvo owns 49 percent in the company /a federal stake/ and the remaining 51 percent are in the hands of Continental Invest. External management was introduced at the company from December 2010 through June 22, 2012. By March 2012, the Ministry of Economic Development, jointly with the Ministry of Natural Resources, the Ministry of Industry and Trade and regional authorities should prepare proposals on modernization and retooling of the BTsBK.