2017 FIFA Confederations Cup in Russia is 'so far, so good' — Germany’s Emre CanSport June 23, 11:24
NHL says Olympic participation matter closedSport June 23, 11:12
Russia’s telecom watchdog may block Telegram messenger in RussiaBusiness & Economy June 23, 9:15
Russian warships fire Kalibr cruise missiles, destroy IS arms depots in SyriaMilitary & Defense June 23, 9:07
Kazakh foreign minister denies talks on sending troops to SyriaWorld June 23, 8:05
Russian fighters scrambled 14 times in past week to intercept foreign aircraft — ministryMilitary & Defense June 23, 6:17
EU summit participants show unity on anti-Russian sanctions — MerkelWorld June 23, 4:11
Moldovan parliament refuses to hold no confidence vote in Foreign Minister Andrei GalburWorld June 23, 2:03
Google.ru’s temporary ban should serve as reminder to others — lawmakerBusiness & Economy June 23, 1:59
MOSCOW, January 13 (Itar-Tass) —— Twenty seven people injured in the blast in the Moscow restaurant Il Pittore on January 9 still remain in Moscow hospitals, Deputy Mayor Olga Golodets told a meeting in the mayor's office on Friday.
As of this Friday, 27 people remain in hospitals. Seven people are in grave condition, eight in moderately heavy condition, and 12 are in satisfactory condition, she said. According to her, 41 people were hit by the explosion. Three of them died.
Ambulances arrived very fast. Seven minutes after the blast, first aid was already rendered to the injured people, Golodets noted.
The patients have appropriate medical treatment in full. The hospitals have all the necessary medicines and equipment, she added.
Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin has given directions to ensure further care and provide aid for the patients for their soonest recovery.