ULAN-UDE, December 19 (Itar-Tass) —— The fire, which broke out at the Buryatia presidential administration and the parliament, was put out, a source at the Buryatia branch of the main emergency situation department told Itar-Tass on Monday.
“No people were injured in the fire. All 105 people, who were staying in the building, were evacuated timely. The electric short circuit triggered the fire. The building roof was damaged in the fire on 20 square metres,” the source said.
Some 16 fire brigades and more than 20 units of machinery were involved in the fire-fighting efforts.