Russian Foreign Ministry slams OSCE car incident in Donbass as 'provocation'Russian Politics & Diplomacy April 23, 19:41
Macron winning presidential polls among French living in US, Canada — TVWorld April 23, 19:12
French nationals in Moscow expect presidential polls to bring changes to their countryWorld April 23, 18:01
French presidential hopefuls cast ballots in first round of electionWorld April 23, 15:52
OSCE staff member dies in car blast in DonbassWorld April 23, 13:55
Presidential hopeful Emmanuel Macron gets in line to voteWorld April 23, 12:26
First candidates cast ballots in presidential election in FranceWorld April 23, 11:26
LIVE updates: French presidential election 2017World April 23, 8:57
Russian soldier’s killer mentally unstable - Armenia’s Investigative CommitteeWorld April 23, 0:48
NALCHIK, December 9 (Itar-Tass) —— The number of food poisoning cases registered in Nalchik in the North Caucasus has been growing. Over the past 24 hours a total of 48 adults and 32 children have been brought to an isolation department of the Nalchik hospital, deputy health minister of Kabardino-Balkaria Aslan Ortanov told Itar-Tass on Friday.
At present, a total of 212 people, including 101 children, are on hospital beds. Earlier, 22 patients whose condition is normal had been discharged from the hospital, Ortanov said.
An outbreak of an epidemic of intestine poisoning was registered in Nalchik overnight to December 7. Water samples taken on the same day proved normal.
Medical experts have not found any link between the sudden sick cases and any particular water or food products. The patients poisoned used different food products, and they live in different areas of Nalchik to which water is supplied from different water reserves, Ortanov said. The sick have also been tested for another virus of cold-related disease, which might cause symptoms of food poisoning.
The Investigative Department for Kabardino-Balkaria has brought an investigation into the causes of mass sickness under its control.