Former Argentine president to become senatorWorld October 23, 4:19
Coalition wants Raqqa to be a Syrian center beyond Assad’s control - Russian senatorRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 14:22
Putin notes dynamic development of political dialogue between Russia, KazakhstanRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 22, 12:09
US and coalition bomb Syrian Raqqa, like Dresden was bombed in 1945 - Defense MinistryMilitary & Defense October 22, 9:56
NATO rejects media claims alliance unable of quick deploymentWorld October 21, 13:01
Russian senior diplomat: Moscow has 'no doubts' that Iran fulfilling JCPOA dealRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 21, 11:04
Monuments to Soviet troops in PolandWorld October 21, 10:57
Putin and Erdogan give positive assessment to joint efforts in Astana processWorld October 21, 3:03
Privileges to certain languages in Ukraine’s education law to worsen situation — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 20, 21:46
NIZHNY NOVGOROD, November 20 (Itar-Tass) — The cause for a fire that happened last night in the town of Shumerlya, Chuvashiya Republic, and that took the lives of three children, could be a faulty electric kitchen range or a brick stove. Firefighters called these possible causes for the tragedy.
“The fire signal at a private wooden house in Shumerlya was received by an duty officer at 01.38. Firefighters came to the place almost right away and localized the fire at 02.15. The fire was put out completely at 06.25.
However, while clearing up the debris, they found the bodies of a seven-year-old boy, then a five-year-old girl and a three-year-old boy. They also found their mother, 31, who was hospitalized with numerous burns.
According to preliminary data, the fire was spotted by the children’s mother. She tried to extinguish fire on her own, then dashed to neighbors for help, but could not return home, engulfed in flames.