Some 20 people seriously injured as Aeroflot plane hits air pocket in ThailandWorld May 01, 6:57
Russian members of VE Day motorbike rally not allowed into PolandWorld May 01, 1:55
Rally in Dutch capital pays tribute to Odessa fire victimsWorld May 01, 1:52
Russian traveler reaches South Africa by motorbikeSociety & Culture May 01, 0:49
Ukraine blows money by building dam to cut Crimea off water — Russian lawmakerRussian Politics & Diplomacy May 01, 0:41
Some 150,000 motorsport fans attend F1 racing weekend in Russia’s SochiSport May 01, 0:39
Putin, French ski legend Jean-Claude Killy join ice hockey training session in SochiSport April 30, 21:09
Putin awards Valtteri Bottas with Russian F1 GP TrophySport April 30, 18:02
FIA Formula One 2017 Russian Grand Prix boosts off in SochiSport April 30, 15:23
MOSCOW, October 19 (Itar-Tass) — Rescuers have recovered fragments of the dead body of a man killed in a blast in a residential house in the town of Bronnitsy outside Moscow, a spokesman for the Moscow region emergencies administration told Itar-Tass on Wednesday.
“Thus, the death toll from the blast has reached three persons. Their identity has not yet been established. So far, there is no information about one more residents of the house,” the spokesman said.
A household gas exploded on the fourth floor at 15:45 p.m. Moscow time on Monday in the first entrance of a five-storey residential house at 42, Moskvoretskaya Street in Bronnitsy. The blast was followed by fire and destroyed the floor framing at an entrance between the third and fourth floors and the house walls between the fourth and fifth floors. The fire was put down only on Tuesday morning.
According to rescuers, three persons were hurt, one of them was hospitalised.
Some 169 people lived in the apartment block. People were accommodated at their relatives and acquaintances or at accommodation facilities.
Search and rescue operations in a residential house damaged by a household gas blast in the town of Bronnitsy outside Moscow will be over within the day, a spokesman for the Moscow region emergencies administration told Itar-Tass on Wednesday.
“The rescue and clear-up operations go on in the round-the-clock regime in two shifts of 30 men. The operations are planned to be over by 20:00 Moscow time on Wednesday,” the spokesman said.
According to the spokesman, so far there is no information about one resident of the house. “Rescuers have recovered fragments of dead bodied of three persons, presumable a man and a woman. The sex of the third blast victim is not yet been established,” the spokesman said.
About 200 men and 60 units of hardware are involved in the rescue and clear up operation.