Media reports on Russian ships call into Ceuta are controversial — embassyRussian Politics & Diplomacy October 26, 22:03
Russia’s telecom watchdog tries to block LinkedIn through courtSociety & Culture October 26, 21:29
DPR envoy reports no constructive discussion on "Steinmeier formula" in MinskWorld October 26, 21:14
Six NATO countries say ready to dispatch their forces to Black Sea areaWorld October 26, 20:43
Moscow refutes allegations about plans for Russian cruiser's call into Spanish portMilitary & Defense October 26, 20:38
US, Israel abstain from UN GA vote condemning Cuba embargoWorld October 26, 20:31
Western sanctions expected to relax gradually in 2017 — ex-finance ministerBusiness & Economy October 26, 20:25
Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates intend to see battle for world’s chess crown — FIDE chiefSport October 26, 20:24
Mi-8 helicopter lost in Russia's Yamal was running out of fuel — IACWorld October 26, 20:20
MOSCOW, September 6 (Itar-Tass) —— More than 100 tourists have suffered from the suspended activity of the Alfa Voyage tour operator, which announced financial problems on Monday, the Association of Russian Tour Operators reported on Tuesday.
The company said on Monday it was unable to meet its commitments to tourists, whose vacations started from September 3, 2011.
The Association said that the number of affected tourists was approximate so far. “Although Alfa Voyage is registered as a tour operator, it does not have its own tours but resells tours of large companies and agencies,” the Association said. One of the tour operators said it had about 100 clients from Alfa Voyage with unpaid vouchers in the period through November.
The Ariadna insurance company insured Alfa Voyage to a sum of 60 million. The insurer makes no comment on the terms and period of possible claims from tourists. It says the procedures are being negotiated with the tour operator. There is information that Alfa Voyage is seeking funds to continue its operation.