Italian Foreign Ministry: It is necessary to assess conditions for returning to G8 formatWorld January 17, 20:04
Russia hopes ECHR will cancel its ruling on Dima Yakovlev Law — diplomatRussian Politics & Diplomacy January 17, 19:35
Preserving Moldova's neutrality impossible without partnership with Russia — presidentWorld January 17, 19:10
OPEC to monitor oil production, export — Saudi Arabian Energy MinisterBusiness & Economy January 17, 18:57
Group of Sukhoi-24M bombers to return from Syria soon — Defense MinistryMilitary & Defense January 17, 18:50
Russian reconciliation center reports over 1,130 Syrian settlements join ceasefireWorld January 17, 18:47
Over 5,000 Syrians get medical aid from Russian doctorsWorld January 17, 18:37
It is wrong to build Moldova-EU relations on anti-Russian rhetoric, president saysWorld January 17, 18:16
Nobody in Moldova will take risk of recognizing Crimea as part of Russia now — presidentWorld January 17, 17:56
MAKHACHKALA, August 26 (Itar-Tass) — The counter terrorism operation regime has been announced on Gadzhiyev Street in Dagestan’s Derbent where two militants were blocked in a house at 5:30 p.m. Moscow time on Friday, a source at the Dagestani unit of the Russian National Counter Terrorism Committee told Itar-Tass.
He said the blocked militants took part in the shooting at the Federal Security Service building in Derbent earlier in the day. One of the assailants was killed and the other two took refuge in a private house. They were offered to lay down arms but opened gunfire instead.